Web Setup Choose Web To Install In

Karl Shifflett

My target web server has the Default Web Site turn off,
ie. it is Stopped.

We have created a new web site in the IIS snap in.

How do I tell my windows installer (web setup) to use the
new web site and not the default web site?

When I do a copy project, everthing works fine and no
additional virtual webs are created.

I was hoping the web setup project can simply install to
an IP address on the target machine rather than the
default web site on the target machine.