Web Setup Package : How to include aspx in msi?

Guest

Hi

I developed a web application and want to create the setup package msi file

I created a a project and chose "Installer Web Project"

I set the URL to be http://localhost:808

I chose all needed output project dll files.

I built it in release mode

There are setup.msi and setup.exe files under Release folder

However, the msi seems does not includes aspx pages and image files because the file size is extremely small and not allow to include all images

Then, I add files by choosing aspx pages. e.g. wwwroot/webapp/admin/test.aspx.

I cannot choose the admin folder and get the aspx file. It requires to browse to the text.aspx

I have over 100 aspx pages, it is impossible for me to do it one by one

My question is how to include aspx pages and image files to .msi

Thanks for help

Martin Dechev

Hi, Tom,

When you right-click the setup project and choose Add->Project choose not
only the primary output but the content files too.

Hope this helps
Martin

I set the URL to be http://localhost:8080