    accept foreign characters and display them back correct.

    Will appreciate your help.
    -Sandeep

    zakasbanda, Mar 26, 2008

  2. zakasbanda

    Roedy Green Guest

    Do a view source.

    you should see

    <head>
    charset=iso-8859-1">

    make sure the charset is one that will support the chars you need, and
    that they are correctly encoded. You can use my applet called the
    encoding recogniser to check.

    See http://mindprod.com/jgloss/encoding.html

    Roedy Green, Mar 26, 2008

  3. zakasbanda

    Hugo Guest

    Are you using any frameworks like Struts? The charset is also defined
    in the struts JAR.

    Hugo, Mar 27, 2008