Webapplication Login and RSA API

poz

Hallo,
wie have an RSA ACE Server.
I must implement RSA check by loging into webapplication (ASP.NET) .
which api (and which RSA Agent) should I get?
Or I should write an RSA-Agent?

Thanks

Joe Kaplan \(MVP - ADSI\)

You will need to use Forms Authentication and write a provider that talks to
the ACE server for authentication. I've seen a few posted examples of .NET
ACE client wrappers that other people have written, so a Google search will
probably turn that up. You shouldn't need to write your own.

Note also that in order to be "ACE compliant", your UI needs to support PIN
changes and next token mode. This is a little more complex than just a
standard "username/passcode" interface.

Joe K.

Joe Kaplan \(MVP - ADSI\)

I couldn't find it online either, but I found a local copy I stored, so sent
it to you offline.

Joe K.

Joined
Dec 21, 2016
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hi Joe/Poz,

Is it possible for any one of you to share the code. That would be a great help.

Thanks in advance.