    which api (and which RSA Agent) should I get?
    Or I should write an RSA-Agent?

    Thanks

    poz, Apr 26, 2005

  2. You will need to use Forms Authentication and write a provider that talks to
    the ACE server for authentication. I've seen a few posted examples of .NET
    ACE client wrappers that other people have written, so a Google search will
    probably turn that up. You shouldn't need to write your own.

    Note also that in order to be "ACE compliant", your UI needs to support PIN
    changes and next token mode. This is a little more complex than just a
    standard "username/passcode" interface.

    Joe K.

    Joe Kaplan \(MVP - ADSI\), Apr 26, 2005

  3. poz

    poz Guest

    Thank You, Joe

    I can't find it.
    what is the API's full name?
    Where can I get it?

    poz, Apr 27, 2005
  4. I couldn't find it online either, but I found a local copy I stored, so sent
    it to you offline.

    Joe K.

    Joe Kaplan \(MVP - ADSI\), Apr 28, 2005
  5. poz

    vinayparekh

    Joined:
    Dec 21, 2016
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Hi Joe/Poz,

    Is it possible for any one of you to share the code. That would be a great help.

    Thanks in advance.

    vinayparekh, Dec 21, 2016