WebForm_PostBackOption is Undefined

Hemant

Hi All,

I am having a javascript error on asp.net 2.0 web application . It showing
that "WebForm_PostBackOption is undefined" .
Please help me to solve this problem.

Thanks,
Hemant

ThatsIT.net.au

Have deleted some folders from your site?

like aspnet_client

try running aspnet_regiis -c

assuming you are running dotNet 2.0
open cmd prompt and type

c:
cd C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727
aspnet_regiis -c

that should fix it

Hemant

Thanks for Reply
I have done this but It doesn't solve my problem.
And one more problem is there that asp:validator is not working on my entire
application. Can you suggest what I have done .
thanks
Hemant

ThatsIT.net.au

Are you using dotNet 1.1 or 2.0?

go to iis and check,

try using 2.0

also try

aspnet_regiis -e
aspnet_regiis -c
aspnet_regiis -i

Hemant

Hi,
I am using dotnet 2.0 and try as you say . but my problem is same .
on button click i am getting error of webform_postbackoption is undefined
and all validator stop working.
Please help me .
Thanks
Hemant