webrequest to an https page

Discussion in '.NET' started by Barabba, Aug 18, 2011.

  1. Barabba

    Barabba

    Joined:
    Aug 18, 2011
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Hello,
    i am kind of stuck and i am struggling.

    I have to call a page with some posting data (querystring is fine) that is on https.
    (i.e.: https://www.website.com/service?param1=a&param2=b)

    The strange behavior i am ketting is the following:

    1) if, from the asp.net page i try to use a webrequest that page always returns me NOTHING

    2) if from the same page i redirect to that or i put in the page an iframe with the src to that page it works-

    I absolutely need to parse the page result (an xml) so i need to have it in something i can work on.

    Does anyone faced the same problem ? Anyone with a solution to this ?
    I am getting crazy...

    Thank you very much

    Barabba, Aug 18, 2011