Webservice Problem

Fernando Loureiro

Hello Folks,

I build my application using a Windows Form client and a Web service on
Windows 2003. The client authenticates using web service (It returns a ticket
that must be used to access ant resource on web service) The system works ok,
but if the client is idle for more than 3 minutes, the next access to web
service will produce an error. The interface will receive a unexpected error
and the line is unpredictable. It seems to be a timeout error, but I cannot
handle it. I tried to treat the exception butit was not sucessful. I also
tried to increase the time-out, but it does not work. Can you help me?