WebService question

Ido Samuelson

I am required to send a Jpeg image captured by a videocamera. I've build a
webservice that is able to send and recieve a byte array (the jpeg data)

When I am running my capture program and some clients. the network point to
5% usage ~ 1mbit line and the cpu on the webservice machine is getting to
allmost 100%
how can I reduce the cpu usage and keep the frame rate?

--
Best Regards,

Ido Samuelson (Even-Ziv)
R&D Division