webservices - Axis Timezone problem

Joined
Dec 5, 2011
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hi,
I am using stub generated classes (generated by Axis) for parsing the webservice response.
There is a getter method in stub generated class which returns date in the timestamp.
This method will returns the date in IST time zone.

For example the activity happened on “Nov 15, 2011 1:17 PM” at Cypress, TX location which belongs to CST time zone.

When I am trying to access the date I am always getting the event date as [FONT=&quot]Wed Nov 16 00:47:42 IST 2011” in IST time zone
[/FONT]

So internally axis is converting the time zone from CST to IST and returning the timestamp.i have no access to the date i.e to which time zone it belongs because i am getting date as long value in IST time zone

Is there any way to get the date with correct timezone from the stub generated class(generated by Axis) before converting to IST?

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]