WebServices + JSP (how to get information)

Arne Vajhøj

przemek_prv said:
I have no experience with Web Services. I have to do a small project
based on Web Service.
I would like to retrieve information from the Web services:
http://www.webservicex.net/WCF/ServiceDetails.aspx?SID=48
I don't known how to do. I would like to retrieve information from
GetWeather method.

1) Get the Axis2 web service toolkit.

2) Use the WSDL2Java tool to generate a stub for the web service.

3) Call that Java code from your JSP (or Struts action or JSF
backing bean).

Item #1-2 can be replaced by running a suitable wizard in your IDE,
if it comes with web service client support (which the most popular
IDE's do).

Arne