webservices, wsdl & xsd (schema-2-wsdl)

Dark

let's suppose we have a soap message which is described by a .xsd
schema: is it possible to generate a wsdl (rpc-oriented or
document-oriented) so that it can be used to automagically generate a
client (for example using JSWDP or Axis) _which sends soap messages
having the format specified by that xsd schema_ ?

PS: i tried an online utility
(http://www.capescience.com/webservices/schema2wsdl/index.shtml) to
generate a wsdl from an xsd, but the wsdl i obtained seems to not be
good to generate a webservice-client (at least using the wscompile tool
of JSWDP1.4...)

Joined
Nov 14, 2008
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
try this theprogrammerfactory.com

if you have your Request/Response types specified correctly in the XSD. this works.

good luck