website critique??

himself

Hi all,
alt.html.critique. appears to be dead, really do not want to tread
where I am not welcome, is there an appropriate group that deals with
the critique side of things?

Rog
http://rog.pynguins.com

dorayme

himself said:
alt.html.critique. appears to be dead, really do not want to tread
where I am not welcome, is there an appropriate group that deals with
the critique side of things?

Depends on what you want critiqued. Have you actually tried posting to
alt.html.critique?

dorayme

MrBean said:
IMHO white letters on a black bg is a HUGE PAIN to read!

Not for articles, anyway!

Whatever this is about, I agree with you, white on black for
continuous text is dreadful and it is far too common.

Some bathrooms can look quite good and moody with all black walls and
floors and white bowls and white baths and white dunnies and soft
lighting.