    associated IDEs?
    Thank you very much,
    Araes Tharsis

    Araxes Tharsis, Feb 13, 2004

  2. Araxes Tharsis

    Deepak Nayal Guest

    Deepak Nayal, Feb 14, 2004

  3. Araxes Tharsis

    Jose Rubio Guest

    Should be no diffrent than developing EJBs for any other app server. The
    only difference would be configuring the app server itself.

    Plenty of books out there on developing EJBs.

    Jose Rubio, Feb 14, 2004
  4. Araxes Tharsis

    Tony Morris Guest

    If you *need* an IDE to develop EJBs, it suggests that you shouldn't be
    using an IDE at all. You really should learn the fundamentals of what an EJB
    is, perhaps even with a text editor and an open source J2EE container.

    WSAD comes with a WAS test environment, which, admittedly, makes it easy to
    develop J2EE applications, rather than having to perform a full deploy each
    time a change is made outside of the environment.

    --
    Tony Morris
    Software Engineer

    Tony Morris, Feb 14, 2004