What I can get the due left of every person easily for the following table [image attached] ?

Joined
Feb 7, 2020
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
I am trying to implement this for two days now but stuck with logics ! Please help.
What I can get the due left of every person easily for the following table [image attached] -
table link: https://ibb.co/xC53Cf4
where
1.inc_due is the column to get total due for specific person like cust_id
2. inctype_id =11 is the type of dues paid for specific person (cust_id)
3. echo only due left by cust_id or person id