what is a port that shows up in your system and appears to be cont

susie usry

there is a extra remote port enabled -address-192.168.0. hello, i apologoze first for my question. I have spent many, many hours trying to figure this out. Most of my "tech friends" have tee-hee-hee me. I know there is something on w. my pc. I'll try not to wander: 1) constant error messages, crashes, freezes, "unable to display", (whenever i get close to what i want). There is a black screen that will come up with bold face scripy often before it freezes. In the system 2)remote port 192.168.0.10 or20, ,subnet mask-255.255.255.0, mac brudge minipod address00:03:47:27:b1:67. the device is something IntelPNP device, it is embedded in the computer or was put there on nov. 24,30-there's alot of info, but I don't have enough knoeledge (i.e.i', ignorant) to understand.would someone not laugh too hard and steer me in a direction? i have much more information. thank you.

Ken Schaefer

You are in the wrong newsgroup completely.

First - work out what your operating system (OS) is. If you click the
"Start" button, it should be written down the side of the menu that pops up
(eg Windows XP Professional, or Windows 98). Then, locate a relevant group
to that OS.

Cheers
Ken

[...]
: --