What's new in 1.8.0?

David Heinemeier Hansson

I've been searching high and low for a prioritized presentation of what
to expect from the impending 1.8.0 release. Something akind to
http://www.python.org/2.3/highlights.html. Does such a presentation
exist? If not, I'd be much grateful if someone holding an overview
could share it.

/ David

Yukihiro Matsumoto

Hi,

In message "What's new in 1.8.0?"

|I've been searching high and low for a prioritized presentation of what
|to expect from the impending 1.8.0 release. Something akind to
|http://www.python.org/2.3/highlights.html. Does such a presentation
|exist? If not, I'd be much grateful if someone holding an overview
|could share it.

The doc/NEWS file describes changes, not yet complete, but becoming
close.

matz.