    Tim Hunter Guest

    I've been getting "502 Bad Gateway" whenever I try to access
    raa.ruby-lang.org for several days now. Anybody know what's up?

    Tim Hunter, Nov 12, 2007

  2. I think this may be hijacking your post, but does anyone know what's
    up with RAA _in general_? It seems pretty dead to me; I have lost my
    password _years_ ago and send them an e-mail from time to time. I
    don't know anyone else to contact about this, but having very outdated
    information about my project as hit #1 on Google is frustrating. :(

    Julian

    Julian Raschke, Nov 12, 2007