whats wrong with this XML, used xmlwriterclass

Guest

Just wondering if there is something wrong with the xml below? I am trying
to enlarge the size of the spreadsheet that is created but changing the
window height and window width seems to have no effect. I am using the
vb.net xmlwriter class to create an xml file to be opened in Excel.

<Workbook xmlns:eek:="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice"
xmlns:x="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:excel"
xmlns:ss="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:spreadsheet"
xmlns="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:spreadsheet">

<x:ExcelWorkbook>
<WindowHeight xmlns="">10650</WindowHeight>
<WindowWidth xmlns="">18945</WindowWidth>
<WindowTopX xmlns="">0</WindowTopX>
<WindowTopY xmlns="">0</WindowTopY>
<TabRatio xmlns="">500</TabRatio>
<ProtectStructure xmlns="">False</ProtectStructure>
<ProtectWindows xmlns="">False</ProtectWindows>
</x:ExcelWorkbook>
thanks.