when the server control property is set?

Ryan

Hi,

I develop a server control, defind some properties, and they can be set in
makeup file.

I'd like to know when those properties are set in the page/server life
cycle? How to deal with the situlation that one property based on another
property value or dynamically load an other control inside my composite
server control based on property set in xml file.

Thanks a lot!

bruce barker

a control is created and the properties set in FrameworkInitialize()
overload of the .aspx, .master, or .ascx that hosts them. this is called
before any page lifecycle events are called.

-- bruce (sqlwork.com)