Where can I find a toolbar ctrl?

Kenneth

Hi,

I've used Microsft webcontrols earlier but then I migrated
to :net 2003 and now they aren't supported.

I just would like to have a very simple toolbar ctrl with
buttonctrls separator ctrls and SelectedStyle and a
buttonclick eventhandler.

Can anyone guide me where to find such code?

TIA

/Kenneth

Oliver

They are here:

http://www.asp.net/IEWebControls/Download.aspx?tabindex=0&tabid=1

You have to add them to your Toolbox manually.

Hi,

I've used Microsft webcontrols earlier but then I migrated
to :net 2003 and now they aren't supported.

I just would like to have a very simple toolbar ctrl with
buttonctrls separator ctrls and SelectedStyle and a
buttonclick eventhandler.

Can anyone guide me where to find such code?

TIA

/Kenneth

Kenneth

Maybe I didn't express myself clear enough.

I use .Net 2003 and the webtools you're refering to are
NOT working with this version of .Net and they can't
neither be downloaded because the Framework in my machine
is of version 1.1.

So, once again, where can I find some code to create a
toolbar?

/Kenneth

Oliver

Hmmm. There's something strange in your system.

I have 1.1 and use the Web controls. Since you get the source code for the IE
controls, you can rebuild the controls to whatever version you need.

Maybe I didn't express myself clear enough.

I use .Net 2003 and the webtools you're refering to are
NOT working with this version of .Net and they can't
neither be downloaded because the Framework in my machine
is of version 1.1.

So, once again, where can I find some code to create a
toolbar?

/Kenneth

Deniz Miscioglu

Hi,

I am also looking for some usefull web controls like
IEcontrols.

Can you please inform me about the result of compiling
them for framework 1.1 ?

TIA

Good Luck
Deniz