which is the comprehencive module for postgresql?

krishnakant Mane

hello all,
some times having many choices often confuses the users.
can some one plese tell me which is the most comprehencive, well
documented and widely used and tested module to connect from python to
postgresql database? I looked around PYPgsql but there seams to be
very little documentation.
and seams that PyGreSql is non-free?
please suggest a suitable driver. by the way I will also be using
bynary large objects.
so that support must be included.
regards,
Krishnakant.