which training is good java or embedded systems

Joined
Jun 28, 2008
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Hi,
I am new comer to this forum. I am M.Tech(VLSI & ES) 2007 pass out graduate. I was searching for the job in VLSI. But i could not make it out.

Hence now i am planning to undergo "traing on JAVA". But, some of my friends telling me to do the course on "Embedded System". I am confused ( i can take up any i.e. i can understand both) , hence from this forum i expect some solution i.e whether the JAVA is good one or Embedded System in respect of opening for the job, salary and future career.

Please give me some solution or ideas so that i do it better

Thanking you,

Regards,
Praveen Hallur