why can't i see my web controls?

David

Hi Group,
having a problem seeing my web controls in my browser (IE6)
I'm running Windows XP and have IIS5.5 installed with the .NET 1.1
framework.
I have created a page with a form and a few web controls but when I try view
via my browser I only see the text.
I have the files in a virtual folder and am accessing through the browser by
typing my IP address followed by the page name.
Any help with this would be much appreciated.

Thanks

David

Jay Baxi

Hi David,

Please check and see that the "visible" property of all the web controls is
set to "True".

If you have set this to "False", then you will not be able to see the
controls.

HTH.
Jay

srinivasasarma

hi david,

1)check the page's autoeventwireup poperty,make it true if
it's not.
(or)
2)check whether .net frame work is installed first or IIS
first. bcoz if .net framework is installed first without
installing IIS then these type of problems may occur.
pls check that.

i think this will help you