Why isn't my proxy class working

Aaron Ackerman

I created a simple webservice that adds two integers. It works. I tested it
running directly from the .asmx file. Next I compiled a proxy class. I
brought that proxy class into a simple vb.net Windows app. When I created
the webservices object, I did not see the "Add" mthod that I created. When I
looked in the Namespace of the proxy class that I created, again I did not
see the "Add" method. All I saw were methods for "DoSomeWork",
"BeginDoSomeWork", etc.

Am I doing something worng here??

CSharpTooth

Make sure your Add method is public and has the [WebMethod] attribute set
above it. Post your code so we can take a look.