Why my posts appear twice?

Victor Reyes

Team,

Somehow all my posts appears twice.
Do anyone knows why and how I can prevent that annoying side effect?

Thank you

Victor

Victor Reyes

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh! - Thank you for the info!

Iñaki Baz Castillo

El Lunes, 31 de Marzo de 2008, Farrel Lifson escribi=F3:
It's just Gmail. The message only goes through once to the list.

No, Gmail hiddens you your own message when you receive it back. The proble=
m=20
is that this maillist has an option:
"Send mail to myself"
that generates a new mail eactly the same. Sure you enabled that option dur=
ing=20
subscription.

It ocurrs the same to me, and I've no idea of how to dissable it (2 mail to=
=20
mail admin with no reply, and no help about it).

Regards.

=2D-=20
I=F1aki Baz Castillo