    CEngine e(1,2,3);
    };

    Thanks in advance!

    ccs, Jun 12, 2004

  2. ccs

    Pete C. Guest

    class Car
    {
    Engine e;
    Car() : e(1, 2, 3) {}
    };

    - Pete

    Pete C., Jun 12, 2004

  3. ccs

    David Harmon Guest

    Except that the class was named "CEngine". But I would like to
    suggest, avoid naming classes with the initial capital C, since
    Microsoft has adopted that prefix for many of theirs (since the days
    before "namespace" was available) and it is most useful to name your
    classes in such a way that they are easily distinguishable from others.
    So "Engine" it may be after all.

    David Harmon, Jun 13, 2004