wierd

amatuer

Response object error 'ASP 0251 : 80004005'

Response Buffer Limit Exceeded

/reenval/reen_10_1.asp, line 0

Execution of the ASP page caused the Response Buffer to exceed its
configured limit.

Above is the error msg that i receive wen quering some data. Before the
query the use choses an option....some options work fine n some not...
Any idea how could I sort this problem out..Thanx

Anthony Jones

amatuer said:
Response object error 'ASP 0251 : 80004005'

Response Buffer Limit Exceeded

/reenval/reen_10_1.asp, line 0

Execution of the ASP page caused the Response Buffer to exceed its
configured limit.

Above is the error msg that i receive wen quering some data. Before the
query the use choses an option....some options work fine n some not...
Any idea how could I sort this problem out..Thanx

In IIS6 the default buffer limit is 4MB. If you are generating more than
that you get this error.

This limit can be changed by modifying the metabase.

CJM

amatuer said:
Response object error 'ASP 0251 : 80004005'

Response Buffer Limit Exceeded

/reenval/reen_10_1.asp, line 0

Execution of the ASP page caused the Response Buffer to exceed its
configured limit.

Above is the error msg that i receive wen quering some data. Before the
query the use choses an option....some options work fine n some not...
Any idea how could I sort this problem out..Thanx

I've had this when I missed out a .movenext in a loop....

It's unusual to fill the buffer up, so just check you haven't made a similar
error somewhere.

CJM