Win a limited edition Google Water-Bottle!

Chao

Hi all,

Did you know that Google Docs makes it easy to create forms and surveys?
One of the least known, but most useful features of Google Docs is forms and
we want your help in spreading the word.
Now we want to do raffle among the participations of Google Doc survey after
you come back to campus from the Thanksgiving!
Please take seconds to fill out the Google Doc survey (the link below) and
you could win a limited edition Google water-bottle or a Google Wave
account!

Survey Link:
http://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?hl=en&formkey=dGsyVUdYSjhqUmF5dm9ZYjk3RVZoUVE6MA

More information about Google Doc, please see www.docs.google.com/college

Please feel free to forward this email to your friends or ask me any
question about Google Docs.

Best Regards,

Chao Xu
Google Campus Ambassador
Department of Computer Science
Purdue University
(e-mail address removed)

Alf P. Steinbach

* Chao:
[spam, redacted]
Chao Xu
Google Campus Ambassador
Department of Computer Science
Purdue University
(e-mail address removed)

Although no evidence exists that Google ever has responded to abuse reports or
has any human component whatsoever in its interface to the world at large, as a
matter of course I reported also this.

~100% of the spam in this group originates with Google's servers.

Now the spammer also claims to be a Google "ambassador".

HealthyVisionsCBDPrice