Win2k Server and Tomcat help!

Joined
May 9, 2006
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Hi,

I have set up Tomcat 5.5 on a Windows 2000 Server machine. I seem to have run into some trouble with it. The redirector seems to be operational (I have a green arrow in the ISAPI filters tab in the IIS), but I cannot view any JSPs through port 80.

They come up fine when using port 8080. I have run through many different guides on how to do it, and I have followed them to the letter.

Can anyone shed some light on to what the issue is? Or can you tell me where I could look to find out what is happening? This has been driving me nuts for so long now.

Thanks,

Coops182