Win32api, pyHook, possibly win32com, not sure XD, thats why I'm posting

Discussion in 'Python' started by jordan.taylor2, Mar 4, 2006.

  1. Is there a way to hide a python instance from the Task Manager process
    list?

    jordan.taylor2, Mar 4, 2006

  2. jordan.taylor2

    Steve Holden Guest

    And your reason for wanting to know would be...

    Steve Holden, Mar 4, 2006

  3. I'm really trying to figure out the overall extent with which python
    can interact with the windows system (curious person ;D). I can't seem
    to find documentation on it, so if anyone could point me to that... i
    know python can kill processes and return what processes are running,
    so i was just wondering if it could hide them as well.

    jordan.taylor2, Mar 4, 2006
  4. Hi!

    Rename Pythonw.exe like jtp.exe
    And... run: jtp.exe yourscript.pyw