Windows + Anonymous Authentication

Ornette

Bonjour,

I'm developping a website with authentication = windows et impersonate =
true.
I want to read the LoginNT when users are inside the domain, and read in
database my roles. That's OK.

The problem is the users can come from outside, and in that case I want to
check user/pass in a database (they are not un AD).
So, I have to allow anonymous connections in IIS.

In that case, the anonymous user is always used, even if I am in the domain
(IIS first try anonymous, then NTLR). How to invert this ?

Maybe I can create 2 virtual reps ? But is it OK to put 2 virtual reps on
the same directory with different rights ?

Thanks a lot !
Ornette.