Windows forms control hosted in an ASP.NET page using a DLL

Guest

Hi all,
I got a problem with a windows forms control hosted in an asp.net page wich
uses another dll, it works just fine when the other dll is placed in the GAC
but i can't make it work when it's placed either in the root directory of the
website or in the Bin folder. I've tried to modify the web.config file to
change the path where the runtime searches for the dll but it doesn't work.
This what i added to the web.config file:
<runtime>
<assemblyBinding xmlns="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:asm.v1">
<dependentAssembly>
<assemblyIdentity name="" publicKeyToken="" culture=""/>
<codeBase version="" href=""/>
</dependentAssembly>
</assemblyBinding>
</runtime>