Windows RubyInstaller 1.8.7: Installing missing TCL/TK packages?

Axel

Hi,

on a laptop I'm running WindowsXP + RubyInstaller 1.8.7. RubyTk
works "out of the box" (thank you!), but for using "vu", it seems that
I need an additional TCL/TK (not Ruby) package.

How can I install this?

I have _no_ original TCL/TK (like Active State) installed on this
laptop. For Active State I would probably use "teacup".

Background is, that I want to display measured data similar to an
oscilloscope. Data are coming in via ruby-serialport. On another
Windows computer where I have an older Ruby installation which is
using Active State's TCL/TK, this little application (seems to) works.

Kind regards,
Axel