Windows-Service in C#

Simon Amrein

Can a Windows-Service send emails?

I can't set a Reference to System.Web.Mail, when I use a
Windows-Service-Project... What's the Problem?

thanx
Simon

Simon Smith

On Thu, 10 Jul 2003 16:24:05 +0200 in article
<[email protected]> in
microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet.webservices , "Simon Amrein"
Can a Windows-Service send emails?

I can't set a Reference to System.Web.Mail, when I use a
Windows-Service-Project... What's the Problem?

thanx
Simon
No idea. I can it ok.
What happens when yuo try to set the reference?