Wireless database synchronization and upload

Goran Djuranovic

Hi all,
I need to create an application that will allow user to scan item and upload
its information to the SQL Server database wirelessly.
I am using:
- Visual Studio .NET 2003 (VB.NET)
- Pocket PC 2003 (Win CE 4.2)
- Symbol Scanner Extension

I can get the value read from the scanner but then what?
Can anyone point me to the right direction on how to start?