Wireless has stopped IIS serving

PW

Hi,

I just installed a Netgear wireless modem router on my Windows XP Prof
computer. Also installed the Netgear wireless USB adapter on my wifes
computer so she can get on the internet.

Now whenever I try to view my websites I get this message ...
404 Not Found
File not found.

I use a DNS service called "DNS4me" so I can access my websites from
anywhere.

What could be causing this problem?

TIA,
PW

Roland Hall

PW said:
Hi,

I just installed a Netgear wireless modem router on my Windows XP Prof
computer. Also installed the Netgear wireless USB adapter on my wifes
computer so she can get on the internet.

Now whenever I try to view my websites I get this message ...
404 Not Found
File not found.

I use a DNS service called "DNS4me" so I can access my websites from
anywhere.

What could be causing this problem?

Routers are not usually installed on workstations. Normal setup with be:

Net -> Cable/DSL modem -> router -> switch -> workstations

Note: Most NAT routers usually have a 4-port builtin switch.

Please confirm your setup.