Wizard Control

Hugo Mind

Hi,

I've used a Wizard and have added a Gridview in STEP 1, but I'm unable to
access it.

mygrid always returns null :( ?

Any ideas ?

protected void CheckBox1_CheckedChanged(object sender, EventArgs e)

{

GridView mygrid = (GridView)Wizard1.FindControl("GridView1");

Guest

Dear Hugo,

any control inside the wizard,you can get it without using FindControl
Function,i'm using wizard control and i have grids,textboxes and other
controls and simply i write this i wana bind data to grid.

myGird.DataSource= ds;
myGrid.DataBind();