asp.net wizard control

Mike

I have a web form that I took over from a developer and he put everything inside a Wizard control. I now need to find a button in the wizard control to hide it.

I've done

button btn = wizard1.wizardstep[1].findcontrol("button);
btn.Visible = false;

and i get an error, I've tried several other combinations and none of them work, So I can I hide a button that is in a 'wizard'?

Alex Meleta

Hi Mike,

What the error have you got and where? Is control dynamicly builded?

e.g. Wizard.FindControl("<button>") should work.

Regards, Alex
[TechBlog] http://devkids.blogspot.com