Word Automation

window.showmodaldialog & postback

I need to generate one document on the server and then send it to de client.
I having problems of security when i try to open word by code.
How can i do that?

Rick Williams

I haven't done this with Word, but I have with MS Project and Excel. The Web
folder must have "Scripts and Executables" permissions, and you will
probably need to run DCOMCNFG to specify that Web users (or "Everyone", or a
group) can create an instance of Winword.exe.
Good luck,
Rick Williams

"window.showmodaldialog & postback"