WRITE DATA FROM SQL TO LOCAL MACHINE

Simon Gare

Hi all,

have an SQL DB which clients access via asp pages through the internet, in
the case of a power outage I need to write that data automatically in the
background to a txt file on their local machine, I would imagine it would
involve a script of some kind.

Can anyone help?

Regards

--
Simon Gare
The Gare Group Limited

website: www.thegaregroup.co.uk
website: www.privatehiresolutions.co.uk

Bob Barrows [MVP]

Simon said:
Hi all,

have an SQL DB which clients access via asp pages through the
Asked and answered in .db.
Please don't multipost. I've already replied to this question over at
..asp.db. If you feel you must direct your question at multiple
newsgroups*, then post one single message to the desired groups by
putting the group names into the To list (aka crosspost)

In ahn attempt to allow the converstaion to take place in a single thread,
I've set followups to .db. Of course, that folowups setting only applies to
replies to this message ...