Write out results of record set

PorkyJr

I have a record set that I can successfully write out to an asp page.
My manager would like the reports to have alternate row colors for the
report tables (i.e. rows 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, etc have white background and
rows 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, etc have a green background). Any ideas on how to
do it? I am sure it has to do with the *tr* tag, but not quite sure how
to work it.

Thanks.