Writing Images to SQL Server using ASP

Aaron Bertrand [MVP]

Use a component. It will cost you $79 or $99 instead of two weeks of labor.
I don't know about you, but my time is worth more than $40/week.

But please read this article first. Storing images in the database is not a
very efficient approach to the problem.
http://www.aspfaq.com/2149

Kevin Humphreys

Hi there,
Does anyone know of any good articles I can look up on to see how I can
read/write images to a SQL Server table using ASP.

Thanks,
Keivn.

Ray at

Aaron Bertrand said:
Use a component. It will cost you $79 or $99 instead of two weeks of labor.
I don't know about you, but my time is worth more than $40/week.

Not me, but that's because I'm in India.

Ray at work

Ray at

I got on the wrong plane the last time I was at an airport and wound up
here. It's nice though, because I'm like a millionaire here! I've already
purchased 37 elephants.

Ray at work (VPN connection)