Writing records from xml file into dataset

Deshi

Hi All,

I have an XML file with 50000 records, when i am trying to write into
DataSet through DataSet.ReadXml("C:\..\Customer.xml"). It takes more
than 30 minutes to write all records into DataSet. This affects lot
on my application performance. Is there any alternative to increase
the performance & reduce the time taken for writing...

Thanks in advance :)

Deshi

Is this a one-off exercise, or something you need to do on a regular
basis...?

Hi mark,

Now it seems to be bit ok with the performance, I am using
XmlTextReader API to read nodes comparativelly its much faster than
DataSet.ReadXml()

Regards,
Deshi...