WScript.Shell

Brendon Rogers

I am using IIS5.0

Am attempting an ASP solution to create Windows 2000 user accounts, Exchange
5.5 mailboxes, home drives etc. So far so good but I am having a problem
trying to NTFS-permission the home drive folder.

Here is the relevant portion of my code (I am calling XCACLS.VBS, a
XCACLS.exe replacement available from MS PSS):

set WshShell = Server.CreateObject("WScript.Shell")
sPermCMD = "%COMSPEC% /c cscript C:\Winnt\System32\XCACLS.vbs " &
sUserHomePath _
& "\" & sUsername & " /G " & sDomain & "\" & sUsername & ":M /E /F /S /T
/SERVER " & sHomeServer
WshShell.Run sPermCMD
set WshShell = nothing

I have double-checked the value of sPermCMD and my ASP page runs fine as a
standalone VBS file.But nothing happens when I run it from IIS.

We are using Integrated Windows Authentication; an earlier portion of my ASP
code does create and share the users home directory so I think the
permissions my ASP code is executing under is okay.

Any advice please?

Brendon