wsdl2py throwing error while creating client side code

Shan

I am developing an application using web services in python (ZSI
Zolera Sopa Infrastructure)
I am trying to create client side code of the wsdl file in the web
service using wsdl2py. But i ended with an error from wsdl2py

Here is the code

[user1@localhost wsdl]$ wsdl2py -b -f vimService.wsdl
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/usr/bin/wsdl2py", line 5, in ?
from pkg_resources import load_entry_point
File "/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/setuptools-0.6c8-py2.4.egg/
pkg_resources.py", line 2561, in ?
working_set.require(__requires__)
File "/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/setuptools-0.6c8-py2.4.egg/
pkg_resources.py", line 626, in require
needed = self.resolve(parse_requirements(requirements))
File "/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/setuptools-0.6c8-py2.4.egg/
pkg_resources.py", line 524, in resolve
raise DistributionNotFound(req) # XXX put more info here
pkg_resources.DistributionNotFound: ZSI==2.0

What may be the problem...? If any one can help me with this then it
will be very useful.

Thanks and Regards,
Shan