Wse3.0 Error

L

loyolastalin

Hi ..

I am very new to WSE .. I worked with the sample in WSE2.0.. it is working in good condition..
I tried to work out the same with WSE 3.0 .. it throws an Error like
"WSE910: An error happened during the processing of a response message, and you can find the error in the inner exception. You can also find the response message in the Response property."
Herewith i have copied both Input trace and output trace webinfo .. Please Tell me the Right path to attain my goal.
Thanks in advance

InputTrace.webinfo

at Microsoft.Web.Services3.Security.SecureConversationClientReceiveSecurityFilter.ValidateMessageSecurity(SoapEnvelope envelope, Security security)
at Microsoft.Web.Services3.Security.ReceiveSecurityFilter.ProcessMessage(SoapEnvelope envelope)
at Microsoft.Web.Services3.Pipeline.ProcessInputMessage(SoapEnvelope envelope)

OutputTrace.webinfo

at Microsoft.Web.Services3.Messaging.SoapClient.SendRequestResponse(String methodname, SoapEnvelope envelope)
at Microsoft.Web.Services3.Security.SecurityTokenServiceClient.RequestSecurityToken(SecurityTokenMessage request, String methodName)
at Microsoft.Web.Services3.Security.SecurityContextTokenServiceClient.RequestSecurityContextToken(AppliesTo appliesTo)
at Microsoft.Web.Services3.Security.SecurityContextTokenServiceClient.IssueSecurityContextToken(AppliesTo appliesTo)
at Microsoft.Web.Services3.Security.Tokens.SecurityContextTokenManager.RequestTokenFromIssuer(EndpointReference tokenIssuer, String tokenType, AppliesTo appliesTo, Policy policy, SoapProtocolVersion soapVersion, StateManager messageState, StateManager operationState, StateManager sessionState)
at Microsoft.Web.Services3.Security.SecureConversationClientSendSecurityFilter.EstablishSecureConversation(SoapEnvelope envelope)
at Microsoft.Web.Services3.Security.SecureConversationClientSendSecurityFilter.SecureMessage(SoapEnvelope envelope, Security security)
at Microsoft.Web.Services3.Security.SendSecurityFilter.ProcessMessage(SoapEnvelope envelope)
at Microsoft.Web.Services3.Pipeline.ProcessOutputMessage(SoapEnvelope envelope)

Thanks and Regards
Loyola

Ask a Question