Secuirty context token in webfarm sample

kiran & Dev

hello

I am trying to run the sample of secuirty context token in webfarm ..
Its giving a Asynchronous exception , bad request..
Any help fully appreciated.......
The following is the detailed exception....
With Many Thanks
Kiran Kumar N

****** Exception Raised ******
Microsoft.Web.Services2.AsynchronousOperationException: WSE101: An
asynchronous
operation raised an exception. ---> Web Exception Occured: <h1>Bad Request
(Inva
lid Hostname)</h1>
--- End of Inner Exception ---
at Microsoft.Web.Services2.AsyncResult.End(IAsyncResult result)
at
Microsoft.Web.Services2.Messaging.SoapClient.SendRequestResponse(String me
thodname, SoapEnvelope envelope)
at
Microsoft.Web.Services2.Security.SecurityTokenServiceClient.RequestSecurit
yToken(SecurityTokenMessage request, String methodName)
at
Microsoft.Web.Services2.Security.SecurityContextTokenServiceClient.Request
SecurityContextToken(SecurityToken baseToken, SecurityToken issuerToken,
Applies
To appliesTo)
at
Microsoft.Web.Services2.Security.SecurityContextTokenServiceClient.IssueSe
curityContextTokenAuthenticated(SecurityToken baseToken, SecurityToken
issuerTok
en)
at SecureConvClient.SecureConvClient.Run() in c:\documents and
settings\admin
istrator\my documents\msdn\wse token cache
sample\secureconvcodeclient\securecon
vclient.cs:line 96
at SecureConvClient.SecureConvClient.Main(String[] args) in c:\documents
and
settings\administrator\my documents\msdn\wse token cache
sample\secureconvcodecl
ient\secureconvclient.cs:line 56