wx/wxPython/wxPython.h & python24_d.lib problem

Reaction score
hello,i am countering with a wierd problem just as the title list. when i want to build up python in vc environment in vc express,and vc 6.0, and i get the two problems respectively.
the first case is: i want to build up a app with wxPython, and in this app, the include file contains:wx/wxPython/wxPython.h,and when the compiler runs, it receive a error message like "fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'wx/wxPython/wxPython.h': No such file or directory",the notorious error message. before running this app, i have configured the libraries and binaries from python,widgets,and wxPython.and i check the install directory, the file is certain not to exist.furthermore even surprises, the setup.py in wxPython directory doesnot come into existence.and also when i compiling another app,then i get another error. "fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'python24_d.lib'
thanks if anyone can response.
regards,
jolley

Reaction score
sorry, the wx/wxPython/wxPython.h is a head file of the src of wxPython,and python_24.lib is a debug version of python24.lib.and the problems are solved now ,thanks for this stupid quesition.

Ask a Question