xdoclet and session bean

William Zumwalt

I'm trying to figure out why I'm getting the exceptions thrown below.
I'm using XDoclet and there's something about using about using local
interface extending EJBLocalObject that I'm not understand though I
think I'm doing.

Any help much appreciated.

--- my session bean file ---

/**
* @ejb.bean
* name="comps/RegisterDevice"
* type="Stateless"
* jndi-name="ejb/comps/RegisterDevice"
* primkey-field="id"
* display-name="Register Device Bean"
*
* @ejb.home
* extends="javax.ejb.EJBHome"
*
remote-class="com.comps.management.ejb.session.RegisterDeviceHome"
* local-extends="javax.ejb.EJBLocalHome"
*
* @ejb.interface
* extends="javax.ejb.EJBObject"
* remote-class="com.comps.management.ejb.session.RegisterDevice"
* local-extends="javax.ejb.EJBLocalObject"
*/

public class RegisterDeviceBean implements SessionBean
{
private SessionContext context = null;

public void setSessionContext(SessionContext ctx) {
context = ctx;
}

public void unsetSessionContext() throws EJBException {
context = null;
}

/**
* @throws CreateException
*
* @ejb.create-method
*/

public void ejbCreate() throws CreateException { }
public void ejbPostCreate() { }
public void ejbRemove() throws EJBException { }
public void ejbActivate() throws EJBException { }
public void ejbPassivate() throws EJBException { }
public void ejbLoad() throws EJBException { }
public void ejbStore() throws EJBException { }

/**
* @ejb.interface-method
*/

public boolean registerDevice() {