xHTTP send problem

julian.tklim

Hi,

I am using trying to send out an XML using ASP. It is actually trying
to call some webservice application using SOAP.

The problem is that the same codes works perfectly fine in Excel VBA on

the same server, but when it comes to IIS server, the program stop at
"xHTTP.send xDoc.XML" line. It seems like the IIS server refuse to let
the XML being sent out using the xHTTP object.

Is there any settings in IIS that I need to enable to allow XML to be
sent out?

Set xDoc = Server.CreateObject("MSXML2.DOMDocument")
Set xHTTP= Server.CreateObject("MSXML2.XMLHTTP.4.0")

If xDoc.loadXML(SubXML) Then

xHTTP.Open "POST", sRequest, False
xHTTP.setRequestHeader "content-type",
"application/x-www-form-urlencoded"
xHTTP.setRequestHeader "accept", "text/xml/html"
xHTTP.setRequestHeader "accept-charset", "utf-8, iso_8859-1"
xHTTP.setRequestHeader "userid", sUserID
xHTTP.setRequestHeader "pwd", sPassword
xHTTP.send xDoc.XML '--- Program stop here!!! ---

End if

Anthony Jones

[...]

Please don't multipost. I've responded in the XML group.